Followers

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Challenge # 11: Card Challenge - Use your scrap

Hi everyone, so nice to see you again...
WOW, that's all I can say about the wonderful entries for our Mini Albums......you did a wonderful job, check out next weeks post to see who won....I was aware that there wouldn't be as many entries, it was a big ask, therefore I appreciate you even more for having a go.....

Just a friendly reminder that we can only accept one entry per person, and you must be a follower to enter our challenges, and if you would like to be a GDT.
This fortnight our challenge is easy,
I would like to see at least 5 different pieces of Designer Paper on your card...........
This is a wonderful opportunity to use up some of those scraps we always hang on to for those
' Just in case..' moments.....

Use your Scrap 
( at least 5 different pieces of DP) 

Our wonderful Sponsors for this challenge are


4 digis of winners choice
 and

7 digis of winners choice

 My very talented team has come up with a wonderful array of examples for you and we also have the privilege of 3 Guest Designers sharing their creations with us today, and if you would like to be a Guest Designer on our blog, as long as you are a member,
just leave a GDT after your name in your entry...

This cute card is from Dewi - GDT
Hello, my name is Dewi.. I live in Bandung, Indonesia.
Happily married to a wonderful IT Guy, and we have two lovely boys.
Currently work as Psychologist on a Child Development Center
I've been paper crafting for 3 years, I love to make cards and 3D projects. 
Wish that I could make a scrapbook lay out someday.

This card has been created by Erin from Erin's Owl Nest- GDT
Hi everyone! I am very excited to be a guest designer for Crafting with Dragonflies. Thank you for this amazing opportunity.  I am a veterinary technician living in Upstate NY who loves to pen pal and make cards in my spare time. I was introduced to crafts through my pen pals who were making gorgeous cards and I wanted to be able to do that as well. I have never been good at crafts since I can barely draw a straight line with a ruler but I was determined to give it a go.  I love learning all the different techniques and ways to craft. I look forward to growing as a card maker and perfecting my technique.Sincerely, Erin from Erin's Owl Nest


This gorgeous card is from our lovely Guest Designer Mary- GDT
Since the age of 8 I have knitted, embroidered and sewn. The amount of time spent on these hobbies reduced when I had children, but 3 years ago I retired (from teaching mathematics) and began making cards for the family. This then developed into making cards requested by  neighbours and four months ago I began my own blog and hence entered into the world of paper challenges!

Thanks ladies and here are the wonderful cards created by our Dragonflies:

 This wonderful creation is from Ina: Using sponsors Meljens image 'penpal mouse'

Tania with this gorgeous card - using a quilting effect and
 sponsors image from Bugaboo'best wishes dandelion'

Kel is getting into the spirit of this challenge using her scrap and sponsors Meljens image 'three pigs'


 This gorgeous Corner Book mark has been created by Barb, using sponsor Bugaboo image, using the paper piecing technique

Here we have a most beautiful Christmas card created by Susan,
using a sponsors Meljens image 'little bird song'

This gorgeous creation is from Judith, using sponsor Meljens image 'Steampunk Girl'


This card was made by Hilde: Using sponsor Meljens image'little bird song'
Well there you have it, all so wonderful and such variety of creations for you to get inspired ....
One of our DT has made a corner bookmark,
that and a tag would be acceptable also for this challenge
Looking forward to seeing yours,
 blessings from Hilde and the Team....

6 comments:

  1. Great projects from the team and Guest designers. Love the card from Guest DT Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS CARDS, DT! Looks like some of us have geometric shapes on the brain! LOL! Fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun challenge! Great DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want to make sure now that is close to the challenge ending that I have it correct. You indicate 5 DP and to me DP is Designer Paper with a pattern on it. Is that your definition of DP or can it be solid color paper also? Please respond here & I'll ck back.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DP is paper with a design Melissa, but it is about using scraps/stash too so plain paper can be used as well.

      Delete

We enjoy reading your comments